Friday, May 29, 2009

Missing stuff ...

Life is getting a little boring here with nothing much to do. No visitors from overseas, no big bang parties. I guess it is due to our recent purchase of our home that we feel nowhere else can be more comfortable than being at home.

 

We haven't really found the strength and energy to go shop for some missing items of the house. I am still missing two side tables and a television console for my bedroom. Did I blog about this already? : )   Of course, we are still missing a wardrobe in the guest room too but that can wait.

 

I frankly can't wait to get myself the television console because my sound system is still at Marine Parade and I miss listening to the radio while in bed.

 

There are so many things I miss actually. CD racks, book racks and photo albums. I still have a few cartons of items I left behind at my parents' place and the things in the cartons are things I collected throughout my teenage years. I think I also will need a display cabinet or whatever you call that.

 

It'll take time I guess since weekends are pretty busy entertaining family.





No comments: