Saturday, July 18, 2009

Parenting Congress.

Another 23 minutes before the computer would shut itself thus I thought I shared about parenting.

Just recently, I often heard a commercial over the radio about a Parenting Congress that was to be held at the Singapore Expo.

I wondered if Sandy and I would ever sign up for such a seminar.

I don't think my parents ever signed up for such talks on 'how to raise your kids the right way' or ' raise him up the way you want it to be'.

It is weird but among friends or even family, we can see how differently parents raise their kids. Some parents can be overly paranoid over some issues while others might not feel the need for such attention.

Everyone has a different way of communicating and showering love for their children.

I guess when Sandy and I have kids at a later stage, we might just raise our kids in two different ways. It is very scary to even think of it right now because it is pretty obvious that both of us were raised a little differently. Different in the way that we don't agree on certain values or principles.

In other words, if we both don't see eye to eye on the values and principles we want to instill in our children. Our children might just be so confused as to which is the right direction for them, right?

Thus I think it could be rather important that we sign up for such seminars next time so that we can be in line with what we want to teach our children.

We want them to live life the right way and to grow up as contributors to society. : )

No comments: