Friday, November 27, 2009

Bristol Day 27

I have problems counting ....

tonight I had quite a wonderful time with colleagues. It was a farewell for a New Zealand counterpart and many of us headed to Hort's pub for a drink. Well, more than a drink thus this this blog is going to be really short.

I had a lot to drink and as Asians. without food in the stomach makes things worst. I had to get my way to Masa for sushi to fill my stomach. Ordered a curry seafood rice. Frankly, I should have gone out to the posh restaurant next to the pub for some cheese.

I had plans to visit Beefeater but didnt get to do that because I attended the party.

Well, I spoke to many colleagues and got a good understanding of both the organisation as well as UK itself.

Shall share more with you soon.

It is a public holiday in Singapore but for us, work as usual in Bristol.

I miss home....

No comments: