Saturday, December 05, 2009

Bristol Day 18















It is the weekend and TGIF!! Finally ......

Had a wonderful time tonight with dinner at a new place with a fire place. Is it called a fireplace? No idea if that is correct but it sure keep me not warm but hot. I had to take off my jacket and fleece and yet still find it hot.

Dinner was a 10oz rare steak that wasn't very fantastic. I still miss the Sunday roast. I wonder where I can get it around soon but never mind I enjoyed the company in the later part of the night at Adrian's pub.

This is going to be interesting and definitely worrying for my parents. I was practically hanging out ( well not hanging out but they were in the pub) with a group of guys who were on cannabis. It is sort of legal here and nothing much happens if one gets caught but of course me being a good person, I turned down the offer and walked away but not before asking permission to take a photo of the 'stuff'.

They told me they got happy smoking marijuana and it was very normal to be doing so in the UK. Interesting that they were both drinking and having cannabis at the same time. It must be double high isn't it?

I had a lot to drink tonight as Adrian treated me to a pint or two. I had 4 pints of rough cider and one Guinness. My head is spinning now but no choice as I decided to lend Angela my camera for the weekend. Boxing isn't anything big for me to take photos of. Right Adrian?

Met up with lots of familiar faces at the pub. We had Graham, Scott, Paul, Jodie and many others whom I cannot remember their names. Oh yes, Dylan too.

Can you see Adrian having a cereal for supper? We had a little clowning around with Boxing and Chinese kungfu. Well, I was like a freaking chicken trying to act like Bruce and his style. Funny isn't it? No. I wasn't high on cannabis but maybe intoxicated with alcohol.

I will meet Adrian tomorrow morning and then mid afternoon to make my long trip out to some exciting fun. Surely it is going to be exciting but don't worry because I am in good hands.

Looks like back home there are plans to have wanton, assam fish for dinner on Sunday. Wow. I can't wait to swallow them soon. And sure it is soon.

Lunch was filet-o-fish and some festive cheese pie.

No comments: