Thursday, December 10, 2009

Back in Singapore

Now you know why my previous blog entry titles never tallied in number and that's because I would like to keep the date of my return a big secret. Thanks to the company for sending me back earlier.

Well, it was a huge surprise for family and friends alike. Sandy cried out tears of joy when she saw me just like the day she cried when I departed Singapore. I too cried out in joy but only in the heart as my plane landed safely on the tarmac of Changi Airport.

It is nice to be back home and I really enjoyed the feel of my bed, my pillow and even the toilet bowl. Unfortunately, I have not yet accustomed to the change in timezone. The body clock is sensitive to such as it took me almost 1 over week to sort it out when I first arrived in Bristol but I guess I'll be back to normal in no time.

The weather in Singapore is lovely and it isn't too hot. Just nice cool weather and of course with the help of air conditioning in the car and at home too. Without the a/c life is going to be miserable.

I will try to blog as often as possible and update you on the progress of my work and the baby too. : )

Visit once in awhile but don't do so daily as I don't want you disappointed. I was also wondering if I should carry on blogging about the food I eat here in Singapore. What do you think?

No comments: