Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Boy .... : )


It's a boy …At least that is what the doctor confirmed but I don't trust these machines especially when the little cute fella in mummy's womb refuses to spread out the legs and show the genitals. Shy like daddy. : )

 

I have been back in Singapore for a week now and have had my fair share of local food. From Assam fish head, Belachan beans, Prawn noodles, Minced Pork noodles, Chicken rice, Rocky's pizza (not local but I love it), Lontong, Fried Carrot cake, Oyster egg, Hainanese pork chop, Steamboat at Yet Con and my favourite Beef Noodles at Ion Orchard. Quite a feast isn't it? Come on! Not all in one day but in a week.

 

Frankly, I covered most of the local variety now and have only cravings for crabs, stingray, salted vegetable and duck soup, bak kut teh and some Japanese meal. Never will I get sick of Japanese meals just like I never get sick of X-Japan.

 

Sleeping on my own bed has been ecstatic and especially so when the music coming out from the sound system is heavenly.

 

I have been trying to make it a habit that Sandy sleeps with some light classical music in the background as I was told this would help the baby develop better. Anyone can comment on this? I can imagine baby Mark conducting the orchestra with his little fingers. No. Not middle fingers!

 

We have to come up with the baby's name soon and this is going to be a tough one for us. We'll start off with the English name and after that sort out the Chinese characters when he pops out from mummy's womb.

 

All excited. Very excited.

No comments: