Wednesday, December 02, 2009

共同渡過 - Leslie Cheung

Sharing another song that I like from Leslie. Yet another meaningful song about the support of family and loved ones helping one another walk through difficult times.

I am very blessed to have a family that takes good care of me in every way. From the time I took my first steps and fell, family has been there for me. I know whenever I fall, someone will be there to break the fall so that it wouldn't hurt that bad.

I know not many people are as fortunate as me thus like the lyrics to the song, even if I have to live my life again, I will want to be witht the same family members around me. They have shown me all the support, care and love I can ever get and walking in difficult times, the support is priceless.

I believe family at home loves this song too.

No comments: