Sunday, February 07, 2010

A vigorous kick and a powerful punch.

I have to admit that I am quite a cheeky and naughty father-to-be.

While Sandy's fast asleep and snoring, I would place my hands gently on her tummy and use my fingers to create some sort of beat and tap lightly to get Luca's attention.

Many times you could feel his responses of kicks and punches and I would just get all excited trying to figure out which were the hands and legs.

I would then visualize Luca stretching and yawning as if telling me he still needs sleep and that I should stop disturbing him and let him carry on sleeping warmly inside his temporary hideout.

Well, very often I too go back to sleep after awhile with my hands still rested on Sandy's tummy because this usually happens in the early mornings at about 6 am. :)


.... hideKraM on the go ....

Location:Simei Rise,Tampines,Singapore

No comments: