Friday, February 05, 2010

Singapore Air Show 2010

I would not have been bothered to visit the air show if not for Hawker Beechcraft who extended the invitation to me and my colleagues.

The weather was terrible. Hot and it didn't help being in a shirt and tie. Perspiration trickled down my back and the face turned red from the blazing sun.

Thankfully we had a chalet for resting. Air- conditioned. Food and drinks were served by pretty looking waitresses. Nice.

Stood in the sun to catch the aerial display which was rather disappointing except for RSAF's stunning performance using an F16 and an Apache.

On the whole it was a great experience but it could have been better if I could again take a private jet for holiday. Yes. Again. Alone.


.... hideKraM on the go ....

Location:Anson Rd,,Singapore

No comments: