Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fun weekend (1)

It started right after work on Friday. Dinner and a long session of mahjong that lasted through the wee hours.

It has been ages since I sat down for a game of mahjong. A long commitment of 6 hours. I remember years ago, I was really fond of the game and could enjoy a seating of 15 hours of mahjong marathon. We could play from the afternoon till breakfast is delivered the next morning. Those were the days. Younger days.

I managed to also relive a little experience from my younger days by listening to the radio. Familiar tunes were heard on Class 95 where the melodies brought me back to school.

I remembered the times when I spent the night burning midnight oil preparing for exams. (Ok. No one believes this but I do staying awake at night to TRY studying but ending up listening to the dedications and music played on the airwaves.)

I relived those moments last night while the radio played tunes of the 90s. I was still young then. Playful. Ignorant. Naive.

So Friday night went on by.


.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: