Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fun weekend (2)

Saturday morning and hell of a lot of things to do.

Preparation for family BBQ and shopping for Luca's necessities at a baby fair.

We'll skip the BBQ preparation as that wasn't very exciting but the later part of the day made me aware that a new chapter of my life is going to begin. Soon.

We attended a baby fair and it was massively crowded but there wasn't a choice because you know how I bow down to the voice of authority right? I had to go any way. Henpecked.

So we walked and we shopped and we bought some items in preparation for Luca's arrival. Diapers , milk bottles, milk powder containers and 'tits'. Ha ha.

We also bought the little fella a stroller. Well, it was difficult convincing Sandy to purchase the stroller I so wanted as she being the authority had the final say thus we went with what she wanted. Who am I to argue given that she is so fierce?

So with big and small shopping carriers we braved the rain and into the car with a wallet that weighed less. A new adventure is about to begin and I am so looking forward to it. : )

No comments: