Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Migrate.

Have you ever thought of migrating? Perhaps to seek greener pastures elsewhere?

I sometimes ask myself if I can ever make such a move. Can I find the courage to migrate and leave everything I have built behind? Family, friends and familiar environment.

I don't think I can. Just thinking of it makes me want to cry. Big cry baby aren't I?

A good friend and his family is migrating to Sydney in about a week's time and he too asked himself if it is the right move. No one knows but from the look on his face, he is unsure if the decision is right.

Only time can tell.

I cannot really recall how our paths crossed but he is one person whom has taught me a lot. He invited me to a number of seminars and has often urged me on when I face difficulties along life's journey.

After next week, I really wonder when we'll meet again. 3 years later?

I look forward to our next meeting years later and I wish him and his family all the best and I am sure the decision made to migrate is for the good of his family.

Good luck mate.



.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: