Monday, March 08, 2010

Affairs of the heart.

Just yesterday the whole of Singapore started wagging their tongues discussing about the scandal between Jack Neo, local veteran film director and his 22 year old mistress.

I too joined in the gossip.I am after all a Singaporean who enjoys watching the films that the comedian turned director's movies.

Now, let me ask. Is affair a sin? Of course. What were you thinking? But temptations are everywhere. I won't ever dare say I can resist temptation because the heart falters every once in a while.

Professional golfer Tiger Woods recently appeared in the papers for all the wrong reasons. Scandals, affairs and an addiction. What's new? These are the best news makers.

So if Mark gets into an affair will it create such ripples? Forget it. I am no celebrity. And I have no money for such a hobby. At least that's what I can state if asked for now but if I became successful and rich using my own hands? I don't dare guarantee.

So what is an affair? An affair is often a triangle relationship or maybe more. A square or hexagon is also considered. It can involve four,five or six persons too. ; )

Let's not get too serious with this affair thingy. My point is this. It takes both parties to be involved in an affair. It is not the responsibility of either one but surely both thus pointing fingers and blaming only the male specie is wrong.

Yes. Men often succumb to temptations and women have better self control. Like a friend used to tell me " men think not with their brains but with their dicks." So women, if you want to put the blame on men for failed relationships or extra marital activities, first think if you have treated your man nice because the dick can never think straight. Ha ha ha.



.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: