Sunday, March 07, 2010

Young again.

Been ages since I took a swing up in the air, swaying it forward then backwards thus seeing my two younger brothers doing what they are bad at, I decided to join them at the playground to teach them the right swing.

None of us had any rights to remain on a playground but we did anyway. After all, no kids were in the way. Only us.

I don't really recall pushing my brothers from the back while they sat on the swing when they were younger but it was absolutely fun to have them go up in the air laughing at how high they were. I was afraid I used too much strength which will send them flying to the nearest canal.

Like I mentioned in previous posts, I regretted not being able to grow up with them and being much of their childhood during my teenage years. All I did was chase skirts and hung out with friends whom I hardly see nowadays. Well, those were the days where parties were more important than family activities.

Never mind. I am sure I would have more sibling time with this two chaps even when Luca pops because they will be the ones who would entertain Luca while I carry on my duty to entertain my folks. ; )














hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: