Sunday, March 28, 2010

Staying ill.

The flu bug has stayed within our four walls for close to a week and counting. Sandy and I have been playing ping pong with one another by passing the bug between us.

No we didn't kick in the quarantine order because we were just too comfortable in our own beds. And the TV too.

The right thing is to sleep in separate rooms and share different toilets but I doubt it works because in the end, we share the same enclosed space in the car so what difference does it make?

I don't drive a convertible which would allow us lots of breathing space. Unlimited I would say.

So we can only fend ourselves with vitamin c, self medication (for me) and more sleep. We practically slept in on Sunday which I hardly do because Sundays are family days for me.

Anyway let's hope the darn bug leaves us alone because I hate to be sneezing and being left with a bloody runny nose.






.... hideKraM on the go ....

Location:Pasir Ris Street 52,Pasir Ris,Singapore

No comments: