Friday, April 02, 2010

The weirdest call.

'Can I speak to the family of Mr Mark Chong please?' Asked the foreign voice on the other line.

I was a little surprised with the request made. Why was this voice asking to speak to a family member of mine?

The voice went on claiming that he called from a funeral service company and he was instructed to arrange a casket for the deceased Mr Mark Chong who passed away earlier this morning.

I shivered. What the f&@k was this shit head saying?

I asked what's going on. I am very much alive and never died. At least not yet.

I clicked the end call button and hung up but he called again.

I passed on the phone to Mun and Mun screwed him upside down.

But he called again asking me if I wanted a wooden casket or something else.

I told him there was no need for a casket and whoever requested for it made a mistake. The male voice went on ' Are you serious? You are alive!'

I said yes and hung up again.

I was wondering if it was an April Fool's Day joke that came a day late. It sure was scary.





.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: