Wednesday, April 07, 2010

A year on ... it's getting better.

My life took a drastic turn last year this time but thankfully, I managed to pull together and emerge victorious.
 
For those closer, they know what I am talking about but for those who aren't that close but are concerned, I can only tell you I am better now. Much better. : )
 
Time flies and with a blink of an eye, I will be a father in 38 days thereabouts. Earlier or later, we leave it to Luca to decide because noone else can decide his entrance into the Chong family.
 
Most items are ready for Luca except for clothes, toiletries, maternity bag and a lot of washing to be done. I guess like all first time fathers, I am very excited. Very.
 
What's it going to be like a month from now? : ) Just can't wait!
 
 
 
 

No comments: