Sunday, May 16, 2010

A happy family.









In my prayers, I wish not for wealth but for health and most importantly happiness in the family.

As most of you are aware, my boy is a week old now. Healthy and at times naughty. Cries at night like all babies but the bad side for us is that we have yet to learn the signs of what he wants and needs from us.

We are perhaps slow learners but happy to learn.

Anyway, the family had a big dispute over the weekend and it is about the caring of both mother and child. It seems like a very common issue faced by families all around me. Cousins and even friends have shared but I thought I would be spared the agony of such a squabble.

Just like the wails of a baby, the squabble seems inevitable but at no point of time did I intend to hurt any parties involved but I guess I did.

I might have hurt two persons whom are very close to me - the baby's great grandma and grandma whom have every intention to do good for both Sandy and Luca.

And we appreciate all their efforts and help but due to some reasons, I have no choice but to make a difficult decision. I shall write no more but just hope that that they understand my intentions for them are not bad too.

And for sure I will make them my role model and care for my kid the way they cared for me but perhaps only in a different manner but still with good intentions, love, warmth and most importantly maintain a happy family.

Whatever it is, we are a big happy family and my prayers will not be left unanswered.


.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: