Wednesday, May 19, 2010

10 days old ..

Time flies and Luca is now 10 days old .... Or rather this picture was taken when he was 7 days old.




It is a lot of joy learning to read his cries, his actions and best of all, his facial expression. They amuse me all the time.

Despite keeping Sandy and I awake all night, I guess Luca's presence is more than bliss. Just watching his every move when he suckles from the bottle brings me to reality that feeding a child is no easy task.

They struggle when they are hungry and they struggle again when they are filled. Worst is when you try hard to burp him and nothing comes out except for processed milk - vomit.

It smells but it doesn't annoy me.

His poo smells (a little) and surely looks disgusting but I still won't get annoyed and would proceed to help him get changed.

This is the joy of parenting.

I used to wonder how my parents tolerated my bad behaviour when I was younger but now I know.

It is love ....




.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: