Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Luca's Thoughts ...

 
I can't believe this world is stranger than I thought.
It is not wet but I feel cold at times.
From where I came from, I lived in a wet environment but I never shivered. 
 
I hardly made any noise in my wet world except for my usual hiccups
Now, I wail at the top of my voice because I feel uncomfortable.
And a strange hand will lift me up without seeking my persmission.
 
The sounds I hear no longer beat in rhythm like before
It is what I now call noise. 
Voices of different pitch and some can be really loud.
 
Once awhile I get a treat to return to the water
But it never lasts longer than three minutes
And I always wonder why not
 
Now I cry when I get hungry and I'll be fed milk
It never was like that and the mouth will need to open to stay full
If only I could taste lasagne soon again 
 
 
 
 

No comments: