Monday, May 10, 2010

Luca's on his way...

Seated along the corridor of Eastshore Hospital, I am waiting for the doctors and nurses to gear up Sandy for the final lap - Luca's delivery.

At 0115am when Sandy shouted the code to inform me that Luca is about to make his entrance while taking a pee, I got all excited but we didn't panic. She even took a shower while I chose what was most suitable clothes to welcome my little Prince Luca.

It has been a long wait for today and finally I am waiting outside the delivery ward for the nurses to allow me in to be the cheerleader of the mother-son team.

A delayed mother's day gift I suppose from Luca.

Sandy is now doing her epidural and I hope she isn't in much pain as she receives the jab and won't be in too much pain later too as she delivers Luca.

I am sure all will turn out well for both mother and son as Sandy and I start our journey of parenthood.

Will update all again later once he is delivered.








Location:Telok Kurau Rd,,Singapore

No comments: