Tuesday, May 04, 2010

In two weeks...

.. Or maybe within a week, Luca will charge his way out from Sandy's 'you-know-what' and greet us all with a hearty cry. A cry of joy from being released from the dark and wet environment he has been living in for nine odd months.

As the time gets nearer and whenever Sandy calls me, I'll ask if she is in labour. If you know her well enough, you can guess her answer. Yes. That's right!




Still eating lots despite the doctor's advice, I wonder if she will slim down from the numerous weight and fats she gained from pregnancy. I sure hope she can if not it is going to be hard on me. Ha ha.

Last night I completed the hundred-page book, The Little Prince and gave Luca the permission to make his way out of the birth canal but maybe he just wasn't paying enough attention as he was thinking about the story of The Little Prince with golden hair.

Perhaps the time is ripe for my little prince to say hello. So Luca boy, work hard to find your way out. We hope to be able to see you soon and don't forget to bring us the light and joy because we'll do the same for you.

No comments: