Sunday, June 13, 2010

Luca's five weeks old ...

And Sandy has grasped most of the needed skills a mother is required to have. Best of all, she's doing it very well.

She attends to Luca all the time she's around while I now sit back and watch her perform the rituals of a loving mother. Ocassionally with me nagging at how certain things need to be done my way.

Yes. We all have our own opinions of things and that sometimes results in fights. Normal so don't be alarmed.

So how has it been for us this five weeks?

The body is slowly adapting to less sleep and we tend to know what the baby wants when he wails as he pleases.

We try to grab as many baby products as possible and to date I likely have 16 milk bottles and counting. Yes. Ridiculous. I know. I just can't resist buying more of Dr Browns.

The best part of Luca being five weeks old is the part where we are 'allowed' to bring him out to our Parents' home and that sure is a plus because it allows Sandy and I personal time together to sort out our differences. You know, like a boxing ring outside the home? Kidding.

I now look forward to seeing Luca turn his body from side to side, learning to crawl etc. It'll be a different type of joy to see the little one achieve.

















.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: