Sunday, June 06, 2010

Luca's First Month Celebration ...














Time flies and on Saturday 5 June 2010, we celebrated Luca's first month celebration at East Coast Tung Lok with family, relatives and close family friends.

All dressed in red to mark the celebration, Luca met up with 50 new faces. : )

It was a good time to enjoy gathering with family and friends whom I have not met in ages and I was all glad they took time off to attend the special function despite the weather. Yes, it rained but not as heavy as on my birthday. Some of them even made it to do some cycling after lunch. My. I wonder how they managed to cycle after a heavy meal, perhaps they weren't full.

As usual, we saw quite a bit of food wasted and was pretty embarrassed by it but what to do? Sandy over ordered. Or maybe it was me.

Nevertheless, I thank everyone for gracing the event and that their presence surely made a lot of difference to the celebration. Thankful also for the gifts and blessings showered upon us. Thank you!

No comments: