Monday, June 21, 2010

My first Father's Day ..

Having missed Mother's Day for Sandy because Luca decided to pop only one day after ... I am glad that yesterday was the first of many Father's Day to come for me.

Six weeks old and we have decided that Luca's hair will need to be 'trimmed' because of the joy weather we have here in Singapore and it is getting hotter.

So don't be deceived by the flash flood along Orchard Road. It is not cold and rainy here.

Enjoying an average of about 150-180 ml of milk every three hours, Luca is showing signs of a ferocious tiger boy. Take a little longer to give him his milk and his growls ( not wails ) will get really loud that his Sheep father gets terrified by the little naughty one.

He has also started on the pacifier but restricted only for the wee hours when I enjoy my beauty sleep but many times he'll spit it out wanting an exchange for real teats with milk flow.

Just yesterday after his hair cut, I bought 5 CDs of nursery rhymes and songs for Luca and guess what? I played it in my car and sang along with my two younger brothers. I felt like a kid all over again but behind the wheels.

Great being a father but the responsibilities never end ... Same for the unconditional love which is perpetual.

Happy father's day!






















.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: