Saturday, July 17, 2010

Luca is talking ...

He starts off with a smile and slowly responds when you talk. Not with words you can understand but just looking at the shape of his mouth sure amuses me.

I guess it's the beginning of baby talk and the ah goo ah gee starts.

Two nights ago, I lectured my little rascal. It was 3 in the morning and he needed his fix of formula milk and he wailed non stop thus the pacifier was shoved into his mouth.

He sucked on it for a while before spitting it out and landing the sterilized pacifier on the floor. He cried further.

Ignoring his pleas for a pacifier, I looked into his eyes and reprimanded him for his naughty behaviour and that he has to acknowledge the fact that he dropped the pacifier and not me so he needs to live without it as least for the moment.

He looked at me with innocent eyes as if he understood what I said and kept silent until his mummy was ready with the botlle in hand.

The moment mummy arrived with the milk. He giggled as if to say yahoo ....

The innocence of a child.









.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: