Sunday, August 29, 2010

He's flipped ...

Finally after a long wait, Luca has done the side flip. Is that what you call it? Never mind the term but I am ecstatic now and worried at the same time.

Worried because it means he no longer will stay put in what sleeping position and can possibly flip over but no able to reach for air thus extra care and supervision will be required.

This morning, we also realised that he made a 180 degree turn. His head was pointing in the opposite direction from when he started sleeping. Really amazing.

Everyone is saying that Luca is going to be a naughty fella when he grows up and I sure think so too. I wonder if he'll forge my signature on his report card like I used to do much younger and hide homework at the back of the piano or remove the batteries from the door bell when the tutor was supposed to visit so that no one at home can hear the knocks on the door.

Hmm ... I can see through all these tricks because I have been there and done that. Ha ha ha.

Oops. My mum is reading my blog. Ha ha ha.














.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: