Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A busy weekend ...

It's been more than a week since I've updated my blog and I'm sure my mum is always looking in to see if there are new photos of the naughty one.

Well, the weekend was a busy one for us as well as for Luca and for my parents too who needed to care for him on Sunday night.

On Saturday, we celebrated Cayden's first birthday at his place followed by a swim. Unfortunately, I did not have my gear with me thus I did not join him in the water if not it'll have been even more fun trying to dunk him underwater.

Thankfully Mun was willing to get himself into the freezing water and help look after Luca.

As usual, Luca wore a smile with him the entire day and amused everyone with his energy. He sure was very active all day.

Sunday was a busy day for me as I helped out at Tsu Jung's wedding. Perhaps I no longer will be part of the groom's men anymore since age is catching up and close friends have all been married. So my career as a brother has ended ... :)






YouTube Video

























.... hideKraM on the go ....