Thursday, May 19, 2011

Home soon ....

Entering this blog from Taipei 101 and seated alone in an Austrian cafe enjoying some dessert.

Sandy and friends decided to head right up to the highest level to catch the night view of Taipei. Well, I wasn't keen so that leaves me with no choice but to find some time alone. Ok. I had a choice but this sure is a better option.

Just called home and spoke to my little boy. It was a one way conversation without a response from him. He hasn't really started speaking in proper sentences so maybe that's why. But he should have at least let me hear is voice. I was told he is really upset that Sandy and I left him back in Singapore while we two enjoyed the trip. A petty boy.

Frankly, We miss and worry for him. We hope this vacation of ours will not make him a less cheerful boy in the future or gives him a sense of insecurity that whenever dad and mum leaves with two big bags, they don't return after many days.

I can only assure him that mum and dad will never leave home without him again. At lease One of us will always be there for him. I hope I won't break this promise. It's going to be tough I know.

I'll try hard.














YouTube Video


No comments: