Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another round of knocks.

What's new? Luca knocked his head again twice in a night. One from falling on his own while walking and the other was a knock from my elbow.

Both times he cried for less than 15 seconds. Ok. Maybe 30.

And both times I didn't rush to his aid. I just laughed at him until he stopped crying and laughed with me. Or at least he tried to laugh but couldn't bring himself to do so.

He must have been thinking how cruel his dad is to him especially ignoring his cries with laughter.

I guess for kids, laughter is perhaps a better cure.











YouTube Video


2 comments:

නෙතු said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
නෙතු said...

I happened to came by ur blog accidentally. you have a cute lil' guy. I also have a one and your babies actions reminds me a lot of him. I was sad to see that u had used a cane on him. Personally I do not approve it. However, it's ur choice.
But I am sure you are a one happy little family...may triple gem bless your little one!