Sunday, November 06, 2011

X-Japan HK 2011 Asia Tour.

Last night was my third time catching X-Japan in Hong Kong ... And I can only say the show was awesome.


The seats were surely better than the previous times and for that I can only thank Amy for the splendid seating arrangements. (and for Sugizo's bottle and 'backstage pass')


New songs were heard at this concert - Jade and Born to be Free.

The only disappointment was the omission of ex-member hide-san's videos. It felt different without his images on screen.


Despite arriving at the concert tired due to lack of sleep, the music kept me up on my feet jumping. Even the hurting back gave in and didn't bother me a single time.


I enjoyed it to the max and am hoping that I won't have to wait too long to attend their next concert.  Hopefully Singapore will be in one of their schedules next time and perhaps by then, Luca can join me too.


We Are X !!!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

No comments: