Saturday, December 01, 2007

My Last Dance with Maersk ...

Tonight I will be attending my last Dinner and Dance event held by Maersk. Themed Dance of an Era,am not sure what genre of music will they play tonight but I shall let loose and do the bogey tonight, trotting all the dance moves I ever learnt from my teenage years.

It will surely be a memorable evening for me as in another 18 days, I will part ways with my Danish employer. I guess I am sure to miss many of my colleagues there, afterall at least most of them treat me nice.What more can I complain.

Perhaps I will be able to show off some salsa moves tonight. Afterall that's the only dance I was formally taught. Don't laugh! I attended lessons with Audrey, Michelle, Antoinette and Eve.

Forget those other dance items I performed in primary school - Dancing and singing to the music of 'Step by Step' by New Kids on the Block. Hey, I always had the interest to perform on stage. I guess I liked being on stage. Too bad I have to miss an opportunity to perform some piano pieces on 14 Dec this year because I have yet another department event on the very same day my teacher organised a charity concert.

Anyway, tonight's event will be held dear in my memories as I party with my colleagues. Hope all goes well with my dance moves tonight and be sure to visit my Flickr site to check out some photos next week. Cha cha cha ....

No comments: