Friday, February 22, 2008

Video shots ...

The convenience of having a camera phone with video capabilities sort of got me into a little bit of trouble recently. Forget Edison and Gillian please, I aren't talking about those.

Perhaps its my bad that I didn't ask permission to place the video up on youtube but well, it wasn't any offensive, nude or rude video. It was merely a video that had a congratulatory message to me on my upcoming wedding and best of it, it was from a friend.

I guess I have to respect the wishes of the cast who starred in the short video but from my point of view, I wouldn't have placed it up if I weren't proud to have a friend like you.

Never mind, its taken off so let it be ... I am sure I can find a replacement for another congratulatory video from other friends. Right guys?

No comments: