Saturday, March 22, 2008

Influenza hits Singapore ...

For the past week I have been fighting off a bug that hit my body system really hard and what's worst is that my anti-bodies are still engaged a war to ward off the evil invaders.

Phew. Sounds like some scene from some war movie starring virus and bugs. Can't imagine them going out in battalions with arms in hand, shooting at enemies and throwing hand grenades.

Just recently, I realised my immune system has weakened perhaps due to a polluted environment and a lack of exercise and alcohol. Yes, its been quite sometime since I kicked a soccer ball and I guess its time to hit back to the gym and soccer court too. Oh, and to the pubs for happy hour too.

Besides being able to keep my immunity alive by exercising, I am able to trim those fats and look slim on my wedding day. Count me out on steel abs or a six-pack as I don't think Sandy will want me to look like Rain (or Bi),the Korean star and not my pet Jack Russell who shares the same name before the Korean star became famous. To differentiate them, mine is a bitch and she's cute.

Its good news that as the wedding approaches, Sandy religiously visits the gym and cut downs on her intake of food but at the same time, its something that worries me a little cause we never know what's going to happen right after the wedding. Will she put on so much weight that I will have a hard time sweeping her off her feet? Or in a very bad scenario, I have problems recognising her. ; (

Looks like I had better add more load to my weights' training when I visit the gym. Another 5 pounds of heavy metal on each arm should do the job, anything more will cause me a permanent back injury. That I am very sure but before that happens, I better stay good and rest my body so that the flu bug will disappear soonest. The breathing isn't smooth and its causing me to be really frustrated with the darn nose.

No comments: