Friday, August 29, 2008

We work hard .. we play hard too.

Its almost a month since I joined this company but I have attended quite a number of 'mini parties' already.

 

Is this what Gen Y Singaporeans want during their employment? I think so.

 

In this company, colleagues work hard and they also play hard too but what's best is the people here are really fun and warmth.

 

This morning I decided to put on something shorter than my usual work pants or jeans, I wore bermudas. I know you are going to be really envious but too bad, you have to look harder for an employer as good as this.

 

I am happy where I am now and the work can be challenging but end of the day, I know whatever I do, my teammates will be there to support me even when I fall – this is very important.

 

Anyway, sharing a picture of my boss and the mini birthday celebration we had at Yarrow ( one of the many conference rooms we have ).

 

No comments: