Sunday, July 05, 2009

A part of Michael in me ...

The Black or White megastar played a part in everyone's life and I was no exception.

When I was a little boy, I remembered trying to dance like him but of course, my motion never looked like I was doing a moonwalk but more of a duck walk.

Over the past week, I managed to put together some of my favourite songs of MJ's and I realised how much I miss the lonely fella.

I can't forget how I used to sing Heal The World with a change to the lyrics. It's awful but rather funny. Some will say bad taste. Here it goes:

"There's a smell in your butt and you know that its a fart.

You know it stinks and you'll dread that the shit is coming."

Alright, I won't make fun of his songs because I truly respect the man and his music. It touched us deep inside our hearts. The lyrics he sang were really meaningful.

I grew up listening to MJ's Heal The World, Earth Song, Childhood and many others.

I guess the world won't forget him like how they didn't forget The Beatles and Elvis.

MJ was in a league of his own and surely the King of Pop.

May his music live on forever even for our children's children because it indeed tells us much about the health of our planet earth and its people.

So Will You Be There for the man and his music because he for sure believes You Are Not Alone.

No comments: