Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas ... gone.

The long weekend just swept by so quickly with family gatherings, friends' parties and some snooker.
 
As an adult, Christmas is likely just another day without having to report to work and responding to emails. Despite the numerous parties I attended, there wasn't really the Christmas feel. Maybe because I am not a Christian and don't attend church but it helps when parties I attend have some Christmas decorations around. It is also an excuse to consume alcohol. A little more alcohol than the usual 2 cans. : )
 
Back at work and aren't we glad it is going to be a short week but this time I won't get to enjoy a long weekend because I will be leaving for India on the second day of 2010. I am going to miss my bed again ( oops. I meant my wife).
 
What's the next holiday after the New Year? Lunar New Year!! That one is going to be another long weekend and I can't wait for that to come because I can then distribute red packets and eat lots of goodies. The first day of the holiday happens to fall on Valentine's Day and that coincides with Lance's birthday. I wonder if we can celebrate it for him this year as he will be busy handling two kids. Bet he'll gather more white hair growing from his scalp.
 
Enough about upcoming holidays. Back to work now.

No comments: