Friday, January 01, 2010

It's 2010!

Happy New Year!



This year's countdown was a little different as we clinked our glasses welcoming the year 2010 at midnight without alcohol. Well, times are different now. In our group there are two new mothers-to-be thus alcohol was not a good idea.

No wild drinking or weird games too. Only a round of blackjack that lasted about an hour. Lucky me managed to win a fifty dollar note. Yahoo.

Are we getting old? Very much so because by 11pm I was yawning away and feeling sleepy. Just last year Sandy and I were partying at Zouk. Times have changed.

I just wonder what countdown is with Baby Mark. Maybe just stay home and count sheep before midnight. Likely not because with the little one, all energy will be drained and falling asleep will be much easier and very much treasured.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: