Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Little Prince

I have gotten a book titled The Little Prince for Luca and have religiously been reading it to him at night before heading to sleep.

Why The Little Prince you must wonder. Well, Luca is my little prince and I think it is a good book to share with him.





It wouldn't make a difference if I read him Little Red Riding Hood because he just wouldn't understand right but surely reading him a ninety page book seems more appealing to me because he would hear my voice when reading and am sure he loves his dad's voice. ; )

I even signed off the book so that when he grows older, I can present the book to him.

Sissy of me isn't it? I wonder what book will I give my second child. Ha ha. Any suggestions?







.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: