Monday, August 16, 2010

A 100 days ...

Just on Saturday, we celebrated Luca's 100 days from birth as per the HK tradition at Tung Lok Classic.

Food was pretty good except that the service sucked big time. Really disappointing but it was the company that really matters.

So now that Luca is slightly more than three months old, I thought I'll take this time to share some bad habits this rascal has.

He cries when the car stops.

He sucks on his index finger and not his thumb.

He likes to be taller than the rest and loves to look at things 'below' him.

He is impatient and flares up really quickly.

He likes to look at things from the corner of his eyes.

The above are some habits which I hope he'll kick.

As I type this blog, he is soundly asleep having his nap at 830pm. Guess I'll have to wake him up soon if not we'll end up not sleeping well tonight.












.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: