Tuesday, August 10, 2010

13 years now ....

I remember 10 August 1997 very clearly. It was the first time I held Sandy's hands.

Today we celebrate 13 years of love, of dating and of everything sweet and nice.

Time flies and I remember how I cheated her to join me at a haunted house at Tang Dynasty. Not a real haunted house but that of an attraction in a theme park.

It was there she held my hand and it was because she was frightened. Ha ha. Despicable me.

The same night we kissed at the Padang where a celebration took place due to the national day performances held there. This year, the national day parade was held exactly at the same place.

We had our happy and of course unhappy times where we quarreled due to various reasons but our relationship haven't changed even after little Luca joined us in the family.

We are one happy family ...

















.... hideKraM on the go ....

No comments: